“what would it take” Search Results
39 POETS FOUND
- Sugawara Takesue no Musume, 9 poems
- Wouldn't you like to know, Paula 1 poems
- What'sHerName, Magic 93 poems
- Whatley, H.D. 7 poems
- Takes the Knife, Jo Marie 20 poems
- williams, takey 1 poems
- What's in a name, anomynous 1 poems
- Whatever, Stef 2 poems
- hodges, takeema 6 poems
- Whatley, Matthew 1 poems
- Calvino, Italo 0 poems
- Oscar, Itai 68 poems
- Ogunderu, Olugbenga Itunu 32 poems
- K.S.Z, IT'S ME 16 poems
- Buffon, Za Italian 19 poems
895 POEMS FOUND
- Itch, Itch, Itch, maria sudibyo
- Look Up Into the Sky, It’s a Bird, It’s a Plate, It’s Super Granny, Joe Rosochacki
- The Path Less Taken- sonnet, Ian Jobst
- Ciphers Of Love Unrequited Because I Am Taken And You Are Already Taken Too, RIC S. BASTASA
- whatever Heaven Can Wait - a *whatever* poem heaven heaven heaven heaven, Ronberge (anno secundo)
- whatever Calendar Gulrs - a silly *whatever* poemsexy babes sexy babes sexy babes, Ronberge (anno secundo)
- Who's to say, what's right, what's wrong?, david lessard
- Whatever's Going On the Planet, Bella Akhmadulina
- Whatever- I Am Not Here, Robert Rorabeck
- whatever Beauty is Skin Deep - a *whatever* poem, Ronberge (anno secundo)
- Whats Real And Whats Not, chelsi lewellyn
- What's Wrong and What's Right, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Whats Gone whats been an absent revary of an awkward soul, Furqan Asad
- Wrote a little diddy 'bout what's current&what's sh*tty, Stacy Collinsworth
6 SINGERS FOUND
995 SONGS FOUND
- It Takes a Lot to Laugh, It ..., Bob Dylan
- Whatever's Clever, Beverley Knight
- Whatr's So Different, Ginuwine
- It's a Shame, It's a Game, Hollies
- It's All Wrong, but It's All ..., Dolly Parton
- It's Alright It's Ok, Leah Andreone
- It's Not Over ('til It's Over), Starship
- It's Not Right But It's Okay, Whitney Houston
- It's Not Right, But It's Okay, Houston Whitney
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Look, it's moving. It's alive, it's...
It's delightful, it's delicious, ...
Thou wouldst be great; Art not ...
trees grope with itch for ...
It's important to remember that ...
Hate Californiait's cold and ...
Alan Jay Lerner:
Wouldn't it be loverly.
Keep out of Chancery.... It's being...