“when somebody thinks you re wonderf” Search Results
719 POETS FOUND
- Freston, Hugh Reginald (Rex) 1 poems
- Young, Edward 15 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- Fletcher The Younger, Giles 5 poems
- Baba, Rahman 4 poems
- Tolkien, John Ronald Reuel 38 poems
- Reed, Henry 13 poems
- Rexroth, Kenneth 23 poems
- Rene Francois Armand Prudhomme, 91 poems
- Rene Daumal, 3 poems
- René Char, 3 poems
- Woodworth Reese, Lizette 33 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- Remy Belleau, 9 poems
885 POEMS FOUND
- Read-It, Read-It, Read-It....., Herbert Nehrlich
- Repeat, Repeat, Repeat; Revise, Revise, Revise, gershon hepner
- She Thinks My Bible's Fancy (Parody Of Kenney Chesney, She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy), Jesse Overton
- Whenever I Ask And Whenever It's Given., jodekss gloatkenf
- Difference Between - Somebody You Love & Somebody You Like, Shashidhar Kumar
- You'Re Sixteen You'Re Beautiful And You'Re....All Of Ours?, Joe Rosochacki
- You-I You-I You-I..., ZEYNEB SELEME
- Somebody Is Searching A Million Reasons To Be With Somebody, dipankar chakravarty
- Wonderful World, Wonderful Life, Michael Peterson
- Wonderful - Wonderful, Joyce Hemsley
- Wonderful Wonderful Dream, josephine lee
- Regretting, Regretting Everything. Regretting, Regretting Nothing, Vanessa Kingsley
- Red + Red = Double As Red Rebel In Trouble, Harindhar Reddy
- Sticks & Stones: Revisit, Recall, Revise, Remember, Eric B. Vest
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
It was wonderful to find America, ...
They say that falling in love is ...
Whenever I find myself growing grim...
James Weldon Johnson:
Young manYoung manYour ...
What's mine is yours, and what is ...
Wanton as youthful goats, wild as ...
We are idiot, younger-sons of gods,...
You're not an M.P., you're a ...