“when the levee breaks” Search Results
264 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 770 poems
852 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- WhenYou're 30,000 Feet, More Or Less, Debora Soramaki
- Whenever I ask and whenever it's given., jodekss gloatkenf
- Trust The Levees, Walterrean Salley
- The King's Anxiety For His Morning Levee, Confucius
- Levee, Edward Kofi Louis
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- Where there's a will there's a way, Mr. Bean
- Hugs- A Warmth- A therapy- A healing - A sign of affection.- Hugs Heals, Umasree Raghunath
- There's Them and There's Me, Sofia May
- My Therapist's a Lady, Donal Mahoney
23 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Whenever I find myself growing grim...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
Who breaks a butterfly on a wheel?
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
Georgia Douglas Johnson:
The heart of a woman falls back ...
While there's life, there's fear.
Sir Toby Moses:
An anger never breaks a rock, But a...
Where there's a will there's a way.