“where s gerrold” Search Results
701 POETS FOUND
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- , Scévole de Sainte-Marthe 1 poems
- Sassoon, Siegfried 167 poems
- Silverstein, Shel 218 poems
- Scott, Sir Walter 151 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Smith, Stevie 41 poems
- Sidney, Sir Philip 158 poems
- Surdas, Sant 29 poems
- Shirazi, Saadi 289 poems
- Spender, Stephen 18 poems
- de Saint-Exupery, Antoine 1 poems
- Stephan Stephansson, 3 poems
- Suckling, Sir John 15 poems
875 POEMS FOUND
- Oh.Where's Almighty, Where's Almighty, Where's Almighty..., sisirachandra vaduge
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- Wherever I Am Wherever I May Be, Deepak Hariharan
- I Am Futureless Wherever I Am, Wherever I Go, Niki Nicholas Nkuna
- Where's The Light Or Hope Or Answer Where’s The Cliff The Rope The Pill, Sean Joyce
- Fisherman's Dilemma Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Suicide Scythe Of The Serpent's Soldier Swaying It's Seven Heads, Carlos Gutierrez
- Sandrine Sonnet Cycle - Sonnet Lxii Sin Of Self-Love, Jonathan ROBIN
- Song Of The (Only Semi-Successful) Slimmer (To Be Sung To The Tune Of Michael Finnegan), C Richard Miles
- Sweet Meat Has Sour Sauce; Or, The Slave-Trader In The Dumps, William Cowper
- Stepehn Gill As A Singer Of Om Shantih Shantih Shantih, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Que Diras-Tu Ce Soir, Pauvre Âme Solitaire (What Will You Say Tonight, Poor Solitary Soul), Charles Baudelaire
- Shall I Compare Her - Sandrine Sonnet Cycle After Sonnet Xviii William Shakespeare, Jonathan ROBIN
- Hymn, Sung At Christmas By The Scholars Of St. Helena’s Island, S.C., John Greenleaf Whittier
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Marquis de Sade:
Are wars ... anything but the means...
Peace to this meeting, wherefore we...
Henry David Thoreau:
Wherever there is a channel for ...
I find quite as much material for a...
Black flowers burst out wherever ...
There is occasions and causes why ...
For every why he had a wherefore.
The Civil War divided a nation, ...