“why ain t i running” Search Results
761 POETS FOUND
- Tynan, Katharine 160 poems
- Ainslie, Hew 5 poems
- Ibn Hujr, Imru al Qays 1 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Ivanov, Vyacheslav Ivanovich 6 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Traherne, Thomas 31 poems
- Tzara, Tristan 5 poems
- Tranströmer, Tomas 6 poems
- Tasso, Torquato 46 poems
- Thombre, Tryambak Bapuji 9 poems
- Thomas Tickell, 7 poems
- Thaarup, Thomas 11 poems
842 POEMS FOUND
- Twitter Tweet Twitter Tweet Twitter (Twitter Tweet Twitter Tweet Twitter Twitter Tweet Twitter Tweet Twitter), Eliza Doalot
- In India, It's Impossible, Impossible To Be An Indian English Poet, It's Impossible, Quite Impossible, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Toot-Toot-Tootsie Good Bye (Well toot toot Tootsie goodbye toot toot Tootsie don't cry), Joe Rosochacki
- Running, Running, Running, Scarlett Treat
- Ten Times Ten Doth Search Her Ten Times Ten Times (Terzenelle), Leslie Alexis
- Timing Times Time- Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Sharp Harp Carp on Time’s Warped Tarp Time's Frieze Caesura: Seize Frees Time’s Usury, Jonathan ROBIN
- Tick Tock...Tick Tock...Tick Tock, Victoria Ritchie
- Why Why Why, chelsi lewellyn
- Aine's Friends, Francie Lynch
- Why Why Why, Sarah Thompson
- why why why, Jessica Mallicoat
- Why Why Why..., James Bredin
- Tick tock tick tock tick tock, gajanan mishra
1000 SINGERS FOUND
- Running Wild 108 poems
- Why Store 44 poems
- Ilan And Ilant 2 poems
- Iwan Ivansky 1 poems
- Los Tres Tristes Tigres 1 poems
- Sara @ Tic Tac Two 1 poems
- Tic Tac Toe 32 poems
- Tic Tac Toe Sara @ 1 poems
- Darby Terence Trent 21 poems
- Eric Clapton And Tina Turner 1 poems
- Eros Ramazzotti (feat. Tina Turner) 1 poems
991 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Why me? Why, why, why?
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
Why, why, why was I born an ...
Ae spring brought off her master ...
I tell you boys there aint any ...
Louisa May Alcott:
Housekeeping ain't no joke.
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
I went to the circus, and loafed ...
I ain't a bit ashamed of anything.
I hate 'em when they ain't been ...