“why do i feel so sad” Search Results
732 POETS FOUND
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Ibn Hujr, Imru al Qays 1 poems
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Ivanov, Vyacheslav Ivanovich 6 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Donne, John 193 poems
- Parker, Dorothy 191 poems
- Hemans, Felicia Dorothea 192 poems
- Doolittle, Hilda 31 poems
- Southey, Robert 93 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Hall, Donald 22 poems
- Douglas, Lord Alfred 29 poems
- Dowson, Ernest Christopher 81 poems
891 POEMS FOUND
- In India, It's Impossible, Impossible To Be An Indian English Poet, It's Impossible, Quite Impossible, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Dorothea Pet Pet Pet Pet Dog Dog Dog Dog Dog, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Sadness Sadness Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- The Title Should Be Sad Sad Sad, Paul De Chavez
- Solely Soluble Soliton Soul Solutions, Jonathan ROBIN
- Nigeria-The Land Of Honour (Ile-Iyi, Ile-Eye) ., GOODLUCK ETSEREFE
- Why, Why, Why, Karina Lopez
- Why Why Why?, No Reason To Care
- Why Why Why, chelsi lewellyn
- Why, Oh Why, Oh Why (Poverty), A. P. Hancock
- Why Why Why, Sarah Thompson
- I Feel I Can'T Feel My Own Feelings, GICANIRO gicaniro
- Why, Why, And Why?, Eric Cockrell
- Why Why Why..., James Bredin
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Why me? Why, why, why?
Why a duck? Why-a no chicken?
The best doctors in the world are ...
Franklin D Roosevelt:
I see one-third of a nation ...
Hippolytus can feel, and feels ...
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
That is the way we are made: we ...
Sad; so sad, those smoky-rose, ...
Hope is the feeling you have that ...