“wiskey in the jar the original song” Search Results
729 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Jarrell, Randall 28 poems
- Jarman, Mark 13 poems
- Jarwali, Kazim 26 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 20 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
916 POEMS FOUND
- Tagore Song (218) Soul Searching On My Song-Boat All Day Long, Tushar Ray
- Tagore Song (#128) Thy Song Comes Alive During Fagun-Night, Tushar Ray
- Tagore Song (205) Song That Ear Can’t Hear Ringing There Eternally, Tushar Ray
- Tagore Song (212) How Shall I Intone Song Of This Sleepless-Night?, Tushar Ray
- There Is A Love Song (A Song), Peter S. Quinn
- Tagore Song (219) That Long-Time Song Of Mine Returned To Me, Tushar Ray
- Tagore Song (209) Song Came To My Mind Last Night When You Were Not With Me, Tushar Ray
- Tagore Song (222) Taking The Last Trace Of The Last-Song Into Ear I Came Hear, Tushar Ray
- Tagore Song (224) Oh Matchless One If Spellbounded Amid Song Please Forgive Me, Tushar Ray
- Tagore Song (230) Who Are You That Caught The First Line Of My Last Ragini (Song), Tushar Ray
- Tagore Song (233) When Death Will Call Me To Join Death-Song, Tushar Ray
- Tagore Song (276) Who Induced This Song In My Ear Sotto Voce, Tushar Ray
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Blues are the songs of despair, but...
All good things were previously ...
There is no original truth, only ...
To insult my intelligence is to ...
She sang a song that sounds like ...
The world is forever babbling of ...
Every Indian institution seems to ...
The Grape that can with Logic ...