“yakko s world” Search Results
701 POETS FOUND
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- , Scévole de Sainte-Marthe 1 poems
- Sassoon, Siegfried 167 poems
- Silverstein, Shel 218 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Sidney, Sir Philip 158 poems
- Smith, Stevie 41 poems
- Scott, Sir Walter 151 poems
- Surdas, Sant 29 poems
- Shirazi, Saadi 289 poems
- Spender, Stephen 18 poems
- de Saint-Exupery, Antoine 1 poems
- Stephan Stephansson, 3 poems
- Victoria Sackville-West, 17 poems
792 POEMS FOUND
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- Your World, My World; Two Different Worlds, by her
- My World/Your World/Our World, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Fisherman's Dilemma Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Suicide Scythe Of The Serpent's Soldier Swaying It's Seven Heads, Carlos Gutierrez
- Sandrine Sonnet Cycle - Sonnet Lxii Sin Of Self-Love, Jonathan ROBIN
- Song Of The (Only Semi-Successful) Slimmer (To Be Sung To The Tune Of Michael Finnegan), C Richard Miles
- The Man With The Hoe (Written After Seeing Millet's World-Famous Painting), Edwin Markham
- O World Of Many Worlds, Wilfred Owen
- The World-Soul, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Inner World Outer World, Daniel Richards
- This World If Compared To The Other World, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- World Of Paranoia - Paranoia Of The World, Rodrigo Haetinger
- World Cup Fever Till The End Of The World, Stephen Wylie
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
I had the idea that there were two ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
It is said that the world is in a ...
He found in the world without as ...
The world forgetting, by the world ...
Friedrich Von Schiller:
The history of the world is the ...
In the struggle between yourself ...
If we call the world of "things"Mof...
The world is a stage, the stage is ...