“ye yo” Search Results
544 POETS FOUND
- Yevtushenko, Yevgeny 75 poems
- Yeats, William Butler 401 poems
- HaLevi, Yehudah 34 poems
- Amichai, Yehuda 34 poems
- Charents, Yeghishe 3 poems
- Baratynsky, Yevgeny Abramovich 10 poems
- Buson, Yosa 36 poems
- Yosano, Akiko 10 poems
- Young, Edward 15 poems
- Yogananda, Paramahansa 12 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- Fletcher The Younger, Giles 5 poems
- yell, Its yellow jello my little fellow. 10 poems
- Ma, Yeou-Cheng 0 poems
73 POEMS FOUND
- 'You'Re Not Dead Yet! ' ' You'Re Not Dead Yet! ', A Waltz For Zizi
- *incwadi Yothando Yesizulu (A Zulu Love Letter), LLM Mbatha
- On The Death Of A Young Lady Of Five Years Of Age, Phillis Wheatley
- You'Ll Love Me Yet, Robert Browning
- 80 Years Young, Gill Moore
- Song—i'M O'Er Young To Marry Yet, Robert Burns
- Villanelle Of Ye Young Poet's First Villanelle To His Ladye And Ye Difficulties Thereof, Eugene O'Neill
- Aha! You'Re Sixty Years Old...?, Almedia Knight Oliver
- Oklahoma City...New York - And Yesterday....Boston, James B. Earley
- The Light Over Yonder (Happy 2 Year Anniversay Love), Leslie Alexis
- Younger Years, Jim Holmes
- An Yearn For Youth, Vivek Tiwari
- A Young Poet In His 24th Year, Constantine P. Cavafy
- Time (Yesterday When I Was Young), Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Henry David Thoreau:
None of the feathered race has yet ...
Do not grieve yourself too much for...
I wish you'd stop yelling, I can't ...
By the year 2020, the year of ...
Natalie Clifford Barney:
Youth is not a question of years: ...
To think, when one is no longer ...
True, I am young, but for souls ...
He's yours from now on, together ...