“yengi askyn nur” Search Results
43 POETS FOUND
- Meiyati, Nur 68 poems
- Nurkse, Dennis 4 poems
- (new reign), Nur'ayn 29 poems
- Nur Shabrina, Fariza 55 poems
- Nara, Nuri 5 poems
- Nurshiyam, Muflih 9 poems
- Syazwani, Nur 7 poems
- nadiah, nurul 1 poems
- NORZLAN, NURUL IZZATI 1 poems
- 2s1.msl.2009, NuR FiTrI 8 poems
- Francis, NurWilmy 6 poems
- NuRaDina, Priestess 6 poems
- Nurol Amin, Mother 1 poems
- Hamzah, Nur Faiqah 1 poems
427 POEMS FOUND
- Milk Nurses The Nurse, It Nurses, Is It Poetry
- Data*fied Nursery Rhyme (Aka Erudite Nursery Rhymes), Dawn Slanker
- To Nursing Today (International Nursing Day 2014-05-12), Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
- The Nurse-Life Wheat, Fulke Greville
- To The Newly Trained Nurses (Ii Batch Irt School Of Nursing), Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
- Nurse's Song (Innocence), William Blake
- A Nursery Darling, Lewis Carroll
- A Ballad Of Nursery Rhyme, Robert Graves
- From The Heart Of A Nursing Home Resident, Emory Ediger
- Self-Esteem/Acceptance: Nature Vs. Nurture, Kimberly Hilliker
- Nursery Teacher, Karen Honnor
- Tree, Nursery Rhyme, S.D. TIWARI
- Nursing You, Erica Jong
- A Poem For Carers And Nurses, Amir Daniel Khokhar
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Wives are young men's mistresses, ...
Look for me in the nurseries of ...
William Cullen Bryant:
Difficulty, my brethren, is the ...
Our foster-nurse of nature is ...
Michel de Montaigne:
There is a certain amount of ...
Judith Lewis Herman:
As long as fathers rule but do not ...
For good nurture and education ...
The most Christian France is the ...