“you borrowed” Search Results
209 POETS FOUND
- Young, Edward 15 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- Fletcher The Younger, Giles 5 poems
- Zagagana, Melikhaya 127 poems
- Daniel, Marbet 57 poems
- Abayomi, Asaolu 9 poems
- De Boo, Kelly 1 poems
- Kim, Jinny 7 poems
- Pulickakudy, Younas 2 poems
- Vukovic, Andrea 1 poems
- Almeida, Steve 2 poems
- Li-Young Lee, 21 poems
- Young, Brandi 90 poems
- Younce, Shania K. 164 poems
68 POEMS FOUND
- Borrowed Happiness on Borrowed Time, Hannah Barham
- Borrowed Mind in a Borrowed Time, Jona PoloRamirez
- A Borrowed Song, Shiv Kumar Batalvi
- Borrowed Time, Ingeborg Bachmann
- Villanelle: Live with the borrowed lives made by your own mistakes, T (no first name) Wignesan
- If We Borrowed From Tomorrow's Joy Today, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Returning Something Borrowed, rosalinda flores martinez
- Song: On Borrowed Time, David SmithWhite
- The Borrowed Axe, John Newton
- I Warn You (Borrowed From Jenny Joseph Two Days Before My Birthday), Wesley Gibbings
- Borrowed Time, Raken Marimuthu
- Borrowed Tongue Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Borrowed Words, GREENWOLFE 1962
- Borrowed Angels, Damn Angel
32 SINGERS FOUND
7 SONGS FOUND
29 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
As a rule we develop a borrowed ...
How well Shakespeare knew how to ...
Yesterday I did not want to be ...
Thought can but ...
English has borrowed from ...
The book borrower of real stature ...
A whoreson jackanapes must take me ...
True beauty dwells on high: ours is...