“you can t run away” Search Results
742 POETS FOUND
- Tynan, Katharine 160 poems
- Runeberg, Johan Ludvig 35 poems
- MacColl, Evan 5 poems
- Canning, George 18 poems
- Young, Edward 15 poems
- Fletcher The Younger, Giles 3 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- Tzara, Tristan 5 poems
- Thombre, Tryambak Bapuji 9 poems
- Tasso, Torquato 46 poems
- Traherne, Thomas 31 poems
- Tranströmer, Tomas 6 poems
- Thomas Tickell, 7 poems
- Thaarup, Thomas 11 poems
- Johnson, Emily Pauline 97 poems
42 POEMS FOUND
- I Want To Run Away, Mel Cooper
- My Little Dove, Run Away., Desmond Okon
- DON'T LET ME RUN AWAY GOD, Aldo Kraas
- Smile and Run Away, Casey Rock
- Alocin, Don't Run Away, Isaac Maliya
- Why You Should Run Away From Bowser, Chi Li
- I wish I could just run away., Brandon Park
- Aging and the run away adolescence, nimal dunuhinga
- 031510d i swallow it and run away, Manonton Dalan
- Someday, I Shall Run Away, Patti Masterman
- Why I Run Away, Robert Rorabeck
- Why did you run away for?, Jodie Louise Pollock
- I wanna run away, Scarlet Shay
- I Won't Run Away, Arturas Poe
881 SINGERS FOUND
4 SONGS FOUND
27 QUOTATIONS FOUND
George Eliot [Mary Ann (or Marian) Evans]:
Hobbies are apt to run away with ...
William Butler Yeats:
O love is the crooked thing, There...
Neither have they hearts to ...
Better to have beasts that let ...
Miguel De Cervantes:
To withdraw is not to run away, and...
If fathers who fear fathering and ...
Richard M Nixon:
The easiest period in a crisis ...
Dorothy L Sayers:
She always says, my lord, that ...