“you n me” Search Results
720 POETS FOUND
- Meer, Meer Taqi 3 poems
- Newman, John Henry 29 poems
- Young, Edward 15 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- Fletcher The Younger, Giles 5 poems
- Nye, Naomi Shihab 35 poems
- Nikolay Alekseyevich Nekrasov, 12 poems
- von Strehlenau, Nikolaus Franz Niembsch Edler 325 poems
- Nadim, Dina Nath 37 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- Meher, Narayan Bharasa 2 poems
- Rumi, Mewlana Jalaluddin 146 poems
- Meredith, George 294 poems
- Melville, Herman 93 poems
13 POEMS FOUND
- Two Young Men, 23 to 24 years old, Constantine P. Cavafy
- I saw young men keeping courage in the grim night (Villanelle), Gert Strydom
- Il N'y a Pas De Quoi (Don't Mention it- You're welcome), Karen Alc.
- You're A Novice In Medical Terminology When, Mimie Durand
- .3. Young Mechanic, David Threadgold www.davidthreadgold.com
- You're Just Messed Up Like New Moonlight, Patrick White
- You've Given New Meaning Even to Pain, Patti Masterman
- The nicest guy you'll ever meet, little wolf
- Don't Leave Things Unsaid, Or You'll Have To Decipher 32 Pages Of Bollox And Read Between The Lines To Get The Message., Amy Carmichael
- To the Memory of a young Commander slain in a Battle with the Indians, 1724., Mather Byles
- Of Ancient Mastodon, Sleepy Bee & Young Men Who Leap Too Soon From Bridges - Nightingale Confesses Into Straighter Teeth, Warren Falcon
- Epitaph On Two Young Men Of The Name Of Leitch, Who Were Drowned In Crossing The River Southesk, James Beattie
- Elegy IV. Anno Aet. 18. To My Tutor, Thomas Young, Chaplain Of The English Merchants Resident At Hamburg (Translated From Milton), William Cowper
910 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
For I have neither wit, nor words, ...
Parents are never forgiven for not ...
Media mystifications should not ...
Rutherford Birchard Hayes:
There is no assurance of the great ...
For this invention of yours will ...
If you can keep your head when all ...
It is not book-learning young men ...
Lewis Carroll [Charles Lutwidge Dodgson]:
"Must a name mean something?" Alice...