“you re tender you re tired” Search Results
719 POETS FOUND
- Freston, Hugh Reginald (Rex) 1 poems
- Young, Edward 15 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- Fletcher The Younger, Giles 5 poems
- Baba, Rahman 4 poems
- Rene Francois Armand Prudhomme, 91 poems
- Tolkien, John Ronald Reuel 38 poems
- Rexroth, Kenneth 24 poems
- Woodworth Reese, Lizette 33 poems
- Reed, Henry 13 poems
- René Char, 3 poems
- Rene Daumal, 3 poems
- Shepherd, Reginald 27 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
907 POEMS FOUND
- Read-It, Read-It, Read-It....., Herbert Nehrlich
- Repeat, Repeat, Repeat; Revise, Revise, Revise, gershon hepner
- Tender Than Tenderness (Translation From Osip Mandelshtam), Elena V. Moonray
- You'Re Sixteen You'Re Beautiful And You'Re....All Of Ours?, Joe Rosochacki
- I Thought That You'd Change Yourself On God's Grace, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- You-I You-I You-I..., ZEYNEB SELEME
- I Am Tired Of Being Tired, georgios andritsos
- I Am Sick Tired And I Am Tired Of Being Sick, JOEL VICTOR KIMUTAI
- I Am Tired Of The Rhyme I Am Tired Of The Rhyme, RIC S. BASTASA
- Tired So Tired, JerriFaye Thomason
- Tired, I'M Tired, Twilight Whispers
- The Tiredness Of Old Age Is A Terrible Tiredness, Shalom Freedman
- Tired Tired, Anthony Daniels
- Regretting, Regretting Everything. Regretting, Regretting Nothing, Vanessa Kingsley
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
when you're talking about yourself ...
I have been reporting club meetings...
I'm tired of everlastingly being ...
Young Brother Young Brother No ...
Love yourself, accept yourself and ...
And for tired eyes every light is ...
James Weldon Johnson:
Young manYoung manYour ...
What's mine is yours, and what is ...