Sebastian Soberania Poems
- Moving To Another Place Of My ... in a place that i have ...
- A Beautiful Story once upon a time the queen of happiness ...
- Before The Night Falls She was very strange, and beautiful, ...
- Muster The Courage To Live Deep down us the courage is ...
- Selfishness And The Human Natu... i write because i feel ...
- Regret regret is the most abused word in the world, it is ...
- Critics leave the critics to themselves let them make a ...
a free lance writer, that goes beyond borders,
from israel to nicaragua to the philippines and new guinea.
ventures into environment, psychology, and metaphysics.
just another restless poet. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sebastian Soberania
Moving To Another Place Of My Life.
in a place that i have not gone
to i plan to sit on one of those
chairs of a roadside cafe and
have my tea and my eyes shall
curry for the sights of all those
strange shapes and listen once
more to those hurrying sounds
in this new place no one knows
me and i do not wish to know
other people's names and the
meaning of their existence.
when i go back to my rented room
alone again i talk to the ceiling
wondering what must have changed
in the house of grief that i have sold.