Seema Aarella (19 Mar 1979 / KGF, India)
Biography of Seema Aarella
B.E graduate in Electronics and communication Engineering.Worked as a lecturer for some time, Later went on to do MTech in VLSI at Jain University, Banglore India, now studying my second Master's Degree in Engineering Technology at University of North Texas, Texas, USA. Enthusiastic towards life and its ways.Trying to view life optimistically, accepting challenges and looking forward to new turns and returns.Compassionate towards all animals except man.
Believer of God and Good.Poetry for me is just an outlet to my thoughts.....i feel good when people who read my poems identify themselves in any of the lines.
I have brought out my first poems book called
'Letters From the heart'
Publisher: leadstart publishing
imprint: Virgin Leaf Books
http: //www.a1books.co.in/searchdetail.do? itemCode=9380154011
To review my book:
To read my blog:
Seema Aarella's Works:
My first book is a collection of my free verse called
'LETTERS FROM THE HEART'
Which has come out recently and will be available on
the net and marketed all over India...by
Leadstart Publishing House
- ! ! ! ! ! ... DISCOURSES WITH SELF
- ! ! ! ! ! ... If Only This Tree Could Sp...
- ! ! ! ! ! ... IN MEMORY OF THAT EVENING
- ! ! ! ! ! ... MURDER BY A LOVER
- ! ! ! ! ! ... ON THE SHORES OF UNCERTAIN...
- ! ! ! ! ! ... STATE OF MIND
- ! ! ! ! ..... A WARM POEM
- ! ! ! ! ..... FREEZING FANTASY
- ! ! ! ! .....ABSENCE
- ! ! ! ! .....PISCEAN MADNESS
- ! ! ! ! .....SOLID SHADOWS
- ! ! ! ! ....BUT FAILED
- ! ! ! ! ....SIGH-1
- ! ! ! ! ....WOUNDED
Where doubts reside
Not a word is spoken.
Truth is revealed,
When silence is broken.
Where tears rule,
Hope is shrunken.
When courage is taken.