Selena Star Poems
- *wish*upon*a*star*-07 Sitting outside Wishing on a star I ...
- # Missing What Was Once Mine #... Heartache is the worst ...
- She Is Forgotten Pt.2 (Story) Graduation Day was today after ...
- (not Yet Named) -07 Lord, i know i haven't been living ...
- Computer Nerd-06 theres this guy, on the net i kinda know ...
- Goodbye, Goodbye goodbye, goodbye i love you my boifriend
- Loving Someone-06 loving someone isnt hard to do you have to...
I Dont Get On Really Anymore And I Have Had Writers Block For Years But You Can Find Me On MySpace...
myspace.com/sel.bby2011 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Wishing on a star
I wonder what you're doing
I wonder where you are
I can't help but think
'Will my wish ever come true?
Will i ever find that perfect guy?
Will i ever meet you? '
I take in a deep sigh
And let my head fall down
'Nothing like that ever happens
At least not on this side of town'
But then i hear a whisper
Blowing in the wind
It says 'Dont worry my love, I will come soon,
I'll be the one who's heart you'll mend'