The twenty-something son of a minister from southern Connecticut, Seth was born and raised in the Adirondacks of upstate New York. From a young age, Seth was an awkward child, and saw himself as a loner. He always had the nagging feeling that he had been born with the sole purpose of becoming a tortured artist. This made things between him and God quite turbulent at times, and their ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- And A Rock Feels No Pain, And An Island ...
- Life, In A Cracking Nutshell
- Destiny, Or The Prisoner
- Hit and Run
- An Ocean Full of Lies (My Cell Phone Rin...
- Drink Up, Swallow Hard, Keep It Down
- I'm Growing Vines That Cling To These Ha...
- Corruptable Platforms, Or The Light At A...
- Made From Sugar So It Tastes Like Sugar
- The Passing Of Gary
- The Passing Of Leanne... She Lived, But ...
- Romantically Yours
- Rainy Days And Mondays...
- Fire Fighter
Comments about Seth Proch
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)