Biography of Shagun Khera
25 years of dust in the throat and befriened agony..have given way to spittin darkness in its most pristine form..mind becomes my writer as feelings become my words...i set my eyes to re-define insanity and darkness...an endeavor...the journey continues...even as i have lost my creations many times..
- Men of Honor...
- P.S. I love you...
- Silence and Solitude
- Are you lonely! ! come see my world! !
- When the last teardropp falls! !
- Darkness in Bright Sunlight
- And she gifted me Death! !
- An Incomplete Celebration on a Grave! !
- Creatures of the Dark! ! ! !
- Goodbye- haiku (sort of)
- Fire in the Pouring Rain! ! ! !
- Last poem i write tonight.....
- Someday i won't have you on my mind...
Men of Honor...
Clutching to the slipping sheets of time
They face uncertainty like accusers of a crime
Fallen, betrayed, twisted and played
Experimented with love
Left with hate