Biography of Shagun Khera
25 years of dust in the throat and befriened agony..have given way to spittin darkness in its most pristine form..mind becomes my writer as feelings become my words...i set my eyes to re-define insanity and darkness...an endeavor...the journey continues...even as i have lost my creations many times..
- P.S. I love you...
- Men of Honor...
- Silence and Solitude
- Are you lonely! ! come see my world! !
- When the last teardropp falls! !
- Darkness in Bright Sunlight
- And she gifted me Death! !
- An Incomplete Celebration on a Grave! !
- Creatures of the Dark! ! ! !
- Goodbye- haiku (sort of)
- Fire in the Pouring Rain! ! ! !
- A 2nd chance at love
- Darkest Dawn Before the Night
Life's Like That
You start from your home, nice and dressed,
Had your cup of tea, and breakfast hand in hand,
As you take to the road, you hit a red light,
And on the corner of the street you can see a child crying,
Tattered clothes, burnt feet and skin turning to coal,