Shagun Khera (09 June 1984 / Delhi)
Biography of Shagun Khera
25 years of dust in the throat and befriened agony..have given way to spittin darkness in its most pristine form..mind becomes my writer as feelings become my words...i set my eyes to re-define insanity and darkness...an endeavor...the journey continues...even as i have lost my creations many times..
This page is based on the copyrighted Wikipedia Shagun Khera; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.
- A 2nd chance at love
- A Denial
- A little more incomplete! ! ! !
- Aaj Tanhai Se Mila Tha Main! !
- Ab Likh nahi paata main! !
- Ain't No Sunshine On My Days! !
- All i have to do is take my mind off her...
- An Incomplete Celebration on a Grave! !
- An Orphan's Melancholy
- And she gifted me Death! !
- Are you lonely! ! come see my world! !
- Barso baad teri yaad
- Basti Jalti Rahi! !
Men of Honor...
Clutching to the slipping sheets of time
They face uncertainty like accusers of a crime
Fallen, betrayed, twisted and played
Experimented with love
Left with hate