Biography of Shagun Khera
25 years of dust in the throat and befriened agony..have given way to spittin darkness in its most pristine form..mind becomes my writer as feelings become my words...i set my eyes to re-define insanity and darkness...an endeavor...the journey continues...even as i have lost my creations many times..
- P.S. I love you...
- Silence and Solitude
- Are you lonely! ! come see my world! !
- When the last teardropp falls! !
- Men of Honor...
- Darkness in Bright Sunlight
- And she gifted me Death! !
- An Incomplete Celebration on a Grave! !
- Creatures of the Dark! ! ! !
- Goodbye- haiku (sort of)
- Fire in the Pouring Rain! ! ! !
- Last poem i write tonight.....
- Someday i won't have you on my mind...
In a deprecating tone of apology
Life whispered words of loss
Thoughts battled in his mind to find a place for themselves
His lips sealed with utter distraught