Shahida Latif Poems
- The Tears Tears are pure transparent, The molten fluid of ...
- Child Labour Who has handed over the iron wands, Hammers, ...
- An Untold Tale In the miseries of life, Amid the grove of ...
- I Ask Someone To Resolve Whenever I depart To the new ...
- The Recognition The century passed and we were On the ...
- The Fifth Season Though the world is hazy obscure, Smoke ...
- The Calamities The calamities Calamities are the beasts of...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Tears are pure transparent,
The molten fluid of pangs,
Of grief, of sorrows,
And strengthless helplessness;
They seek the channels,
Founting from the founts of eyes,
And falling from the falls of lashes,
Travel, flow on the soft, slippery
Continents and plains of cheeks,
Through the valleys of wrinkles,
Watering the crops of beauty,
Enriching, gleaming furrows,
Tripling, flowing mix and merge,
Into the ocean of dust.