Shan Bruland Poems
- Times Long Gone Thinking of those times long gone Those ...
- One Last Knell As my heart beat slows And my blood stops its...
- Why Didn'T I? I missed you when you passed, But I did not ...
- Smell The Lilacs “Don’t take it too seriously, Its only ...
- Lilacs, A Late Spring Insight I remember when the lilacs ...
- A Taste Of How My Mind Starts ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shan Bruland
Times Long Gone
Thinking of those times long gone
Those times whenthings were simpler
When one simply felt joy or sadness or anger
Those are the days that I miss
Those days without love and hate
Those days without jealousy or contempt
Those days back when my mind didn’t run slowly
Because of the emotions clouding every single synapse
Those were the days
Back without love or hate
Back when I could look at every
Face, and feel one of the three main
Emotions, but those days are long gone
And now I have to face the world and ...