Shannon Snyder Poems
- Beauty Beauty is the birds and the bees Beauty is the song ...
- Leadership I set myself up to fail, yet others follow me I ...
- One Day period 1 the bell rings period 2 I sit and ...
- Daisy Cutters Along the hill side lies a path of yellow ...
- A Poem For Papp I Miss You Papp Every Day I Think Of ...
- Caterpillar As a caterpillar learns to crawl learns to eat ...
- Wait I sit and dread the moment that nears my stomach full ...
I have been writing poetry for about 2 year now, and I really enjoy it. I wish to eventually get better and possibly publish a poem or 2. So I am looking forward to your criticism and complements about my writing.
- Thanks =) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shannon Snyder
Beauty is the birds and the bees
Beauty is the song in the trees
Beauty is but nature and
Nature is but beauty
The things around are beautiful and
The things inside are even more
But beauty is only
What we want it to be
As life shortens and pollution overtakes
Beauty is eaten away
As man dominates, beauty fades
What is beauty that we cannot see
Without the beauty only we remain
The cold mind of a man
No meaning, no shame
No beauty remains