Shannon Snyder Poems
- Beauty Is... Beauty is the birds and the bees Beauty is the ...
- Leadership i set myself up to fail, yet others follow me. i ...
- The Longest Ten Minutes Of My ... i sit in the silence and ...
- Just One Day period 1 the bell rings period 2 i sit and ...
- Mr. Fix-It What if I just sat and cried, Would you even ...
- My Poem For Pap I Miss You Pap Every Day I Think Of You Its...
- Caterpillar As a caterpillar learns to crawl learns to eat ...
I have been writing poetry for about 2 year now, and I really enjoy it. I wish to eventually get better and possibly publish a poem or 2. So I am looking forward to your criticism and complements about my writing.
- Thanks =) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shannon Snyder
Beauty is the birds and the bees
Beauty is the songs in the trees
Beauty is but nature and
Nature is but beauty
The things around are beautiful and
The things inside are even more
But beauty is only
What we want it to be
As life shortens and pollution overtakes
Beauty is eaten away
As man dominates, beauty fades
What is beauty that we cannot see
Without the beauty only we remain
The cold mind of a human
No meaning and no shame
No beauty and no flame