Shannon Thompson Poems
- Rain Wind Trees (Three) rain that falls makes no ...
- Man In The Moon tonight that moon looks round and hollow the...
- If Do if my tears don't fall do they make a sound
- Somewhere In Between The scenery it blurs as it all goes ...
- The World's Tallest Building When you ask me 'What? ...
- Alive In Sound light falls into a shadow on the floor mixing...
- Dust Before Light the air is thick with hope but the dust ...
I started expressing myself as a means to get over depression stemming from probably what is considered normal high school pressures and the search for my own identity and place in the world. I don't pretend to be any good, I like reading poetry and until recently didn't think I would ever write it. However, I have found it theraputic. After two of my poems, 'if do' and 'rain wind trees (three) ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shannon Thompson
Rain Wind Trees (Three)
rain that falls
makes no sound
unless it hits something
people that love
make no impression
unless they are loved back
but so are
they look to
only as tall as
if you can't
climb the tallest
only as deep as
if you can