Shashikant Nishant Sharma
Shashikant Nishant Sharma Poems
- A Short Love Story Started with meetings and ...
- Dream Dream Dream Dream dream dream And dream untill dream ...
- Real Happiness-2 Happiness lies in good health Not in ...
- Little Things Make Life Wonder... How little things Matters ...
- Beauty Of A Woman The beauty of a woman lies in her ...
- 60 Years Of Indian Democracy 60 years of Indian ...
- Determination For Success Nothing is impossible if you ...
Shashikant Nishant Sharma, popularly known by Sahil, is a professionally qualified Urban Planner and Planning Consultant by profession. Poet and prolific writer by passion and inherent hobby. Best Orator award in school, St. Paul District Topper in Essay Writing, Saran, Bihar. Best essay award in School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi in 2011 for his critical essay on 'Politics and Corruption' written in Hindi on Hindi Diwas celebration. He has been writing since 2003 and he has got scores of books published. His area of interest is diverse which can be seen from his literary works. Poetry, lyrics, Ghazals, short stories and thoughtful essays on current affairs and urban planning issues ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Short Love Story
Started with meetings and greetings
Talked a lot in few sublime seatings
When I asked her name
She told very soon
My name is moon
I asked what do you want and why
She told me with a shy, sky
My dream is to fly so high
When I asked when you will meet next
She remained silent and later text
During the dawn of Doomsday
I thought and pondered all day
She had told with eyes filled of tear
I asked from what you fear my dear
She expressed the consequences of love
I thought she must have experienced love
Wanted to know who hurt her feeling
The last ...