Shawn Montgomery Poems
- Summer Blindness Once there was a young girl and boy Who ...
- Smiles There is a feeling beat by none: Waking up next to ...
- Remember To Forget Sometimes in order to forget We must ...
- Fairy Tales In my head I act out each moment of life As if ...
- Burning Candles The wick that burns forever alone ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shawn Montgomery
Once there was a young girl and boy
Who met at the start of summer.
The girl took care of the boy
For he was blind
And she felt sorry for him
The boy would ask
'Why do you take care of me? '
And she would answer
'Because I want to'
But soon summer ended
And the girl had to leave for school
The next year the boy
Went to the bus stop
And waited with a rose in hand
To greet his friend
But she did not come
Patiently, the boy waited
A few years went by
And the girl returned
And the teen boy ...