Biography of Shefali Singh
i am a simple college student per-suing BE(bachelor of engg) from SAGAR INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY, BHOPAL, poetry is my not just my hobby.its my addiction of 8 years.I enjoy writing poems.Actually i do not write poems as an imagination, they are directly my narration of my life experiences and happenings.poetry writing's interest grew when i did my school from DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL.Its my dad who always inspired me for writing and he too has special relation with poetry.
- Speak something! ! why are you dumb
- `Being Alone -`Power Of Survival
- Drown In The Alcohol And Drugs
- You are my heartbeat
- You are still dumb
- I Searched For You Everywhere
- Running from ugly past
- Still Waiting For You
- I am still wet with the shower of tears
- Your presence
- Say Once Only Once
- Life is back but why not i……
- why you left my hand...if you holded it ...
- my tears don't miss you
You are my heartbeat
You are heart, your presence is heartbeat
Your eyes a gift, your vision a treat.
Your lungs oxygen, your life my breath
Always ready for you, and your alien fret.
Never leave me alone my aspirin,
Otherwise this heart will sink.
Loving you always…for making me special,
Respecting you forever an ample.