Shelley Wynona Williams
Shelley Wynona Williams Poems
- The Moving Storm I heard the wind in the trees today, the ...
- The Restoration Of The Lds Chu... The Savior directed and ...
- Blowing In The Wind The whispers spread through the ...
- The Heart Of An Angel There is kindness in your bright ...
- Becoming A Better Friend Many times I avoid and I’m not ...
- Angel On Earth There was an expression that hit me from ...
- Stranger Behind A Screen A stranger looks ahead with courage...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shelley Wynona Williams
The Moving Storm
I heard the wind in the trees today,
the bushes move and the flowers sway.
The beauty that the earth has shown
is in the whispers of the wind's tone.
The lightning is beautiful in the night,
its flashes decorate the sky with light.
It touches down with a bright glare
and the thunder booms before it's there.
The raindrops hit upon the ground,
on the rooftops, a calming sound.
I listen and it helps me fall sleep
then I enter dreams I’m meant to keep.
It is this storm soothing and kind
that brings feelings to calm my mind.
I rest in the...