Shijin Ronin Poems
- A Dying Rose I gaze upon a rose, that represents my ...
- Apology I'm sorry I always held you back I never let you ...
- My Angel Came It was dark I was alone I lay in bed Among ...
- Dear Friend Although there is nothing I can do or say To ...
- One Year Tops To live within one year tops To begin with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shijin Ronin
A Dying Rose
I gaze upon a rose, that
represents my life.
Everything it's been through, shows
you all my strife.
As my pedal fall away, with
the Spring time wind.
I fall down to my knees, and
hold the wound I cannot mend.
She look and saw the beauty, and
took hold of my form.
But looks can be deceiving, as
she felt my thorns.
Another one has come and gone, and
left me on the ground.
Autumn comes with its leaves, and
I cannot be found.
But leaves are raked away, but
with it another pedal goes.
Better hurry, for when you get here
I won't be ...