Simon Gowen Poems
- I Also Know John Denver I’ve got some friends across the ...
- Whats In A Name? I was chatting with a friend today I think ...
- Chocolate Ice Cream. I've met a kinky lady, I can't reveal ...
- Can I Tempt You? I love to wear my nightie Its silky and ...
- Favourite Slippers. There’s nothing more inviting Than my ...
- Funny Bone I need to ask a question While I'm sitting here ...
- A Day In The Life Of Now it's some what of a mystery Just ...
I'm a fun loving gent from the UK. Most of my days are filled with humour, watching, or creating.
Hopefully this is reflected in some of my poems.
Once in a while, something 'Serious' or thought provoking manages to force it's way out.
But generally, my aim is fun. And sharing.
I think its a wonderful gift to be able to place a smile, onto the face of someone you may ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Also Know John Denver
I’ve got some friends across the pond
I’d like you all to meet
You may have heard of one or two
For me this is a treat
Kenny Tickut is the first one
That I spoke with years ago
He has an aunt that loves me
And her name is Ida Ho
Now Ida has a neighbour,
Mrs Sippy Lives next door
And down the street a lonely man
We know him as Frank fort.
Frank lost his wife a while back
Virginia was her name
And since the day Virginia went
He’s never been the same.
Ken Tucky is a friend of Franks
Ken services Franks car
He has a young ...