Slava Olchevski Poems
- Invisible Hand Let me tell you my dear friend About my ...
- Monkeys Falling From The Sky Monkeys falling from the ...
- Art Of Dying It is scary to die for the first time On the ...
- Follow The Leader If you you’ve been given an order Or ...
- Get Used To Being Used People don’t like to be used, not at ...
- A Dawn Of A New Day A dawn of a new day Like moment that ...
- The Human Society Created Mons... The human society created ...
You will find bits and pieces of my biography throughout my poems. Over a hundred poems cover an unabridged history of my life and deaths. When you read my poetry, hear it with a Russian accent.
Although, I write in English, it is not my native language. It looks like I am following in the footsteps of another Russian - Joseph Brodsky.
Enjoy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Slava Olchevski
Let me tell you my dear friend
About my invisible hand
I don't claim that the hand is mine
I presume that its source is divine
It brought me from dead when I was seven
It saved me from a child molester at the age 11
It didn't let me drown a couple of times
It prevented several very serious crimes
When I acted cruel, when I acted wrong
It brought the punishment swift and strong
I am very grateful that the hand exists
But in religious matters, I am atheist
So, let's set the record straight
If there is providence, if there is ...