Solomon Akpoyomare Poems
- For You I Will Wait I will wait for the winter wave to ...
- My Dark World I live in a dark world My heart is dark, empty...
- Salvation On The Road As human as I am, Privilege to ...
- Away Destine to rule, we rude and ride ourselves Far away at...
- Lost Tendency Like the sea, slowly swinging beyond her ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Solomon Akpoyomare
Destine to rule, we rude and ride ourselves
Far away at home we crushed and crumbled ourselves
Like the fire from her mouth we burnt ourselves
Contented not with ourselves, we moved away.
We found ourselves in a fabricated fake field
Forced by brittle, our bitterness is hidden
Like the Cameleon, we are revealed by ourselves
Only to be stringed away by stricken sage.
There is a beginning away from home
Hoped by many minds of the milked
Like the snail off her shell
Away from each other we are nothing.