Stella Andrews Poems
- The Rape Of A 12 Year Old Girl one dear little 12 yr old ...
- A Story About A Boy Down this dusty dry track, There is a ...
- I Want To Be Everything To You ..xX+I want to be your ...
- Short Story- Finding Myself I really like Myself. We seem to ...
- I'M In A Pickle i try to understand, whats going through my...
- Time To Choose, Life Or Death? why do i take this life for ...
- Prayer dear god, please help me to remember this throughout...
the number and mass of all the mistakes i have made in the past two years is crippling. i lost every.single.thing. that made me, me. i lost the one person who ever truely understood me and really loved me and made me soo happy. her name was tessa and i was just another of those cu.nts who take something for granted. i was stuck in my own little world and didnt care to look through someone elses ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stella Andrews
The Rape Of A 12 Year Old Girl
one dear little 12 yr old girl,
walks alone at night to her home.
she is so pure, and innocent,
but she shouldn't be out on the roam.
a car full of boys stop next to her,
and they grab her and pull her,
until shes in the car.
this is the night that will haunt her forever.
they speed out of town,
so far that nobody could ever hear her scream.
drugged mouths and minds,
can turn some people so mean.
they stop and get out of the car,
the night is cold.
they tear off all her clothes,
the moon lays back and watches the horrible event ...