Biography of Stephen Katona
- A Smile is a Wonderful Gift
- An Orangutan's Plea
- Koko's poem for Robin Williams
- Hansel and Gretel
- Giving Time
- Pink Pyjama Party?
- A Mother's Devotion
- Christian the Lion
- A Dolphin's Dreams
- A Blobfish says, 'Ask How Your Fish Were...
- Fishing with Dolphins in Laguna
- A Quokka and Quail Quiz Night
- Beautiful Bottom Burps
- The Lament of a Nosy Leech
This is a heart warming tale,
Of a young humpback whale,
Saved in two thousand and eleven,
By people from heaven,
In the Sea of Cortez observing,
Whales needing conserving.
Michael Fishback filled with dread,
When he found a whale that looked dead,