Steve Lang Poems
- 'Life Expectancy' A score or more of tiny spiderlets Dot my ...
- The Stone Breakers Squatting, legs splayed, heads bowed, ...
- Paralysis Agitans 'You spend years and years trying to become...
- Expat I think I have become too used To being called, ...
- On Reading 'To Kill A Mockingb...
- On Turning Eight I remember quite distinctly still, my first ...
- Who Am I Who I am It is I. Can I be, If I am not who
English teacher, now Head of an international secondary school in Zambia. Long-suffering Partick Thistle supporter. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Steve Lang
A score or more of tiny spiderlets
Dot my bathroom walls and tiles
Randomly, mere moments old, mutely mocking gravity,
Each still and solitary- confidently spidery,
Like perfect little asterisks,
Marking no omission and referencing themselves,
But, by their number, casting doubt on our
Quixotic faith in "life expectancy".