Steven Rodgers Poems
- Simple Things Some say it is the simple things, In life ...
- In A Crowded Room When the clock stops ticking, Drum beats ...
- Forever Is Not So Long Do not hope, for hope's sake, Or ...
- A Better Place 'Daddy, where's mom? Where did she go? I ...
- Truth In Time I once knew a man, An honest man, a decent ...
- Troubled Times And Troubled So... Troubled minds and troubled...
- The Bluejay's Song Upon the cusp of light and dark, good and ...
Avid Writer/Student/Waiter. I have lived in New York City for the past five years. Though, Buffalo is home. I study Liberal Arts now in Kingsborough Community College in Brooklyn. I will be studying History at the University at Buffalo next term, with hopes to attend their School of Law thereafter. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Steven Rodgers
Some say it is the simple things,
In life that count the most,
To share a moment with one friend,
Instead of with a host,
To take an afternoon reprieve,
From working all day long,
To turning up the radio,
To hear your favorite song.
I've pondered this for quite some time,
Seeking valid of the claim,
And every time it comes to you,
The postulation is made lame,
For if you are what I seek in life,
Where happiness is found,
Then it is simply not the simple things,
In life that make it sound.
For if what you are is what I see,...