Stevens Cadet Poems
- Better Days I used to be a used too But never got used ...
- Irony Of A Man Wait, I will not lie & tell stories of me ...
- A Morning Letter Good Morning girl, did I interrupt? The ...
- Lyfe Life has it's up's, life has it's downs. Sometimes ...
- Nobody Told Me Of These Nights...
- Who Would Of Known.....About Y...
- Superstitious Time to introduce; The man without a clone A ...
Stevens, (born Stevens Spencer Jacques Cadet in August 6th,1992) , is an American Author, Poet, recording artist and record producer from Long Island, New York. In 2011, at the age of 19, he worked out a deal with publishing company Xlibris to start the publication of his first poetry book titled 'Concept Of A Wondering Mind'.
1992-2011: Early life and career beginnings
Stevens was... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I used to be a used too
But never got used too
Letting the things that attract some be the only route I used too
Reach the goals to help my Mother
And allow my little sister to see the values of a women.
Dark days brought me stardom.
Father died but never did I mourn in,
All the responsibilities that quickly stormed in.
Never took excuses, I'm part in
The select few that let dreams form in
Reality while haters sleep.
Sending congratulations to my old coaches & danger receivers see
Who helped me be closer to what Stevie seen.
A dime & a dream, yet I lost ...