Sugar Bear Poems
- Fake People! You tell them the truth You let your secrets ...
- Cotton Candy Sugar, sugar, sugar Sugar, sugar, sugar Sugar,...
- Maybe I'M Crazy I am not Emo I’m not a Goth I’m perfectly ...
- A 90's Kid I remember getting up early on Saturdays just to ...
- Proud To Be A Woman We aren’t maids We aren’t ...
- Mother I love you mother Your heart so pure and strong Your...
- I Don'T Want To Hurt You Anymo... Since I was a little girl I...
Don’t look back
There’s no such thing as a perfect person
Yet, people claim more than they should
In life there’s only one direction
No going back, though you wish you could
And over my small years of existence
I’ve only learned one Golden Rule
People believe off what they see
Instead of fighting for the truth
And every head’s in one direction
Every step strengths your frame
Don’t look back at the humiliation, because
You’re stronger now, then when you began
Even if you fall
You’ll rise again
Even if they leave
You’re not alone
This only quote I live after
Cause’ it’s the only truth I... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You tell them the truth
You let your secrets fall right through
You accept them in your pack
Then you mistake they’ve got your back
Oh, you know we all do it too
Misjudge them as “cool”
Somebody you think you should talk to
About your problems
About that controlling boyfriend
You think they’re true
Until they turn on you
Fake people, manikins everywhere
See your secrets filling in the air, they stare
They glare, they all look at you
You want to run away to the place you feel you can be real
Past them, ignore their eyes
Their looks of thrill ...