Surabhi Samant Poems
- Language Barriers The language barriers never stop feeling to...
- Happiness Coloured balloons Soap bubbles Sandy shinning ...
- Speak I just took my own step I took my own Ride I failed ...
- My Lost Beloved I have that feeling Deep In ME Im Scared. ...
- Lone Tutor Ways I missed my path As I reached my way I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Surabhi Samant
The language barriers never stop feeling to pass;
As the feelings itself creates the language.
I don’t know French or Urdu;
But I know they got word love and love you too.
When was these languages created?
I don’t know.
What about the people;
Who conversed even before the language?
What about the age;
When mother and son had no words in them?
History says languages ever changed,
But feelings never change with ...