Susan Sparks Poems
- What Is Love? Love is seldom getting mad Love is giving all ...
- I'M Fat! I'm fat, I'm fat We can't have that. I want to ...
- The Tale Of The Tell-Tail Fart Once upon a midnight dreary I...
- Jeremiah Really Is A Bulldog Jeremiah NEVER was a ...
- Ode To Menopause Somebody please put out the fire- These ...
- God's Beauty Verse 1: Have you ever looked at God's ...
- Flatulence Will Get You Everyw... Flattery will get you ...
I have three grown children and five grandchildren. I graduated from Oklahoma University in 1980 with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree, Emphasis in Accounting.
In 1990 I became an unpaid humor columnist at The Cleveland County Record in Noble, Oklahoma. While there, two of my columns won first place in the Oklahoma Press Association Better Newspaper Contest under personal ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Susan Sparks
What Is Love?
Love is seldom getting mad
Love is giving all you had
Love is taking moonlit walks
Love is sharing private thoughts
Love is sweet and innocent
Love is always Heaven sent
Love is smelling sweet perfume
Love is watching a cartoon
Love is acting like two kids
Love is shutting toilet lids
Love is turning off the light
Love is vowing not to fight
True love is never ending
Love is never condescending
Love is never talking down
True love makes the world go 'round
Love is dressing up real nice
Love is never thinking twice
Love does ...