Biography of Susan Sparks
I have three grown children and five grandchildren. I graduated from Oklahoma University in 1980 with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree, Emphasis in Accounting.
In 1990 I became an unpaid humor columnist at The Cleveland County Record in Noble, Oklahoma. While there, two of my columns won first place in the Oklahoma Press Association Better Newspaper Contest under personal columns in my newspaper's division.
I started writing poetry and song lyrics seriously in October of 2003.
- What is Love?
- I'm Fat!
- The Tale of the Tell-Tail Fart
- God's Beauty
- Ode to Menopause
- Jeremiah REALLY is a Bulldog
- He's A Neat Freak Freakin' Out
- Flatulence Will Get You Everywhere
- Harry's Son
- Disposable Society
- An Ode to a Toad Named Frank
- God Bless the Frogs and the Pollywogs
- Never Quite Good Enough Is Quite Good En...
Ode to Menopause
Somebody please put out the fire-
These hot flashes are something I don't desire.
Oh God, why is this happening to me?
These hot flashes are turning me into
Actually, not gourmet-
I'd have to say
More like burnt toast