Swagat Bhattacharjee Poems
- A Broken Hearted's 'Goodbye' I feel this breeze fading ...
- The Lonely One Staring the heights I may ever achieve, ...
- Tried And Lost In Love With ev'ry passing cloud and tear, ...
- Kites Don'T Fly... Away with the winds she let him ...
- The Game Of Dreams I wished you knew that I had Broken! ...
- On The Birthday Of A Valentine...
- She's My Eternal Satisfaction The thoughts that spark, the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Swagat Bhattacharjee
A Broken Hearted's 'Goodbye'
I feel this breeze fading away
I want to hold on, but she doesn't!
i'm now beginning to doubt this way,
That this essence i cherish is barely pleasant!
I thought you were a part of me
But this foolish lover would never speak out.
And hopes i would always see
Now seem like land dreaded by a drought.
But life changes over and again
with stones replacing hearts.
There's nothing much left to complain
and keep crying with those broken parts.
I lost the taste of living i suppose
See even music now sounds passive.
Dear, i never loved you with a...