Sylvia Frances Chan
Sylvia Frances Chan Poems
- Hurry-Hurry-Hurry Hurry-hurry-hurry... Hurry is the word I ...
- Silence Is The Entrance Below the water surface I put down ...
- The Breath Of Life The Breath Of Life To smell The Sun to ...
- Paris Just written medio August 201, for ...
- Under The Cherry-Tree As I saw a muscled man walking by I ...
- Up On The Hills Near The Daffo... the same: I wrote this ...
- Grow Old With You? Grow old with you? Come on, sit down on ...
Sylvia Frances Chan, born in Jakarta, Indonesia studied the English Language-and Literature at the Ureca University, now the Trisakti University, Jakarta
Married to an Urologist(a medical specialist) , they have 3 sons. She is a teacher of the Christian Junior Highschool.
Besides poetry she also writes essays, novels, paints, draws, plays chess, car-racing (Dallas, Zandvoort) , balloons (San Diego) , bike, walk, skiing (Serfaus) , classic-music, pop, R&B, reading. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sylvia Frances Chan
Hurry is the word I hate
hasten I dislike
everyone is always running, is this our fate
no one walks like a decent pike,
what a mess what a sorrow!
Why can't they do more peaceful
do it calm, do today not tomorrow
please be patient, to you all I'll be thankful
They say: Time is money
is it: No time so no money?
Or: I have no money, so am I in a hurry?
or: plenty of money, I take my time, honey
Hurry-hurry-hurry I hate
money-money-money is my fate
under a huge pile of money