Sylvia Frances Chan
Sylvia Frances Chan Poems
- Up On The Hills Near The Daffo... the same: I wrote this ...
- Memories At The Present Memories At The Present As I walk ...
- Silence Is The Entrance Below the water surface I put down ...
- The Breath Of Life The Breath Of Life To smell The Sun to ...
- Hurry-Hurry-Hurry Hurry-hurry-hurry... Hurry is the word I ...
- Paris Just written medio August 201, for ...
- Under The Cherry-Tree As I saw a muscled man walking by I ...
Sylvia Frances Chan, born in Jakarta, Indonesia studied the English Language-and Literature at the Ureca University, now the Trisakti University, Jakarta
Married to an Urologist(a medical specialist) , they have 3 sons. She is a teacher of the Christian Junior Highschool.
Besides poetry she also writes essays, novels, paints, draws, plays chess, car-racing (Dallas, Zandvoort) , balloons (San Diego) , bike, walk, skiing (Serfaus) , classic-music, pop, R&B, reading. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sylvia Frances Chan
Up On The Hills Near The Daffodils
the same: I wrote this poem in my own website in May 2008
Up on the Hills near the Daffodils
Seeing young men from a distance on the hills
young gals at the edge of the dike
my heart leaps up seeing the daffodils
but I don't know what this day would like
having travelled all over this Planet
having zapped every corner of the internet
nothing fascinates me more than those simple mills
as I was walking along the daffodils
those glitterings in the sun
where I could see the footprints
the sunny light blue sky the evening shade
nearby and yet so ...