T (no first name) Wignesan
» Click to list general statistics » OR, select a date :
Haikus With Commentaries By Etiemble, Translated by T. Wignesan
(Taken from Etiemble’s only collection of poems (out of thousands which he burned in a fit of rage against the university in 1983) : le Coeur et la cendre: soixante ans de poésie (the heart and the ash: sixty years of poetry) . Paris: Les deux animaux,1984,158p. He had also published a critical work on the haiku.)
1. Epigraph strictly intended “for the heart and the ash”:
read more >>
- Hits: Number of visitors who read the poem on the given date.
- Posts: Number of visitors who posted the poem to a friend (via e-mail) on the given date.
- Dates that have "0" hits may not be shown on the list.
- Dates, poems and poets that have "0" hits may not be shown on the list. Statistics are generated daily.