tallulah montegue Poems
- Thoughts That Go Round In My H... Funny how things pop out of...
- When A Man Loves You When a man loves you He is kind and ...
- I Cannot Forget You When the day is done And thoughts of you...
- Feelings Of Hurt Feelings of being so hurt today Feelings of...
- Moonlight Moonlight, black velvet Marked by the quarter ...
- An Autumn Day Oh beautiful autumn day Golden sun and ...
- An Ode To Paula And Derek An Ode to Paula and Derek Far ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about tallulah montegue
Thoughts That Go Round In My Head
Funny how things pop out of your head
Words that have been said
Songs that go round and round in your brain
That can make you weep again and again
A touch remembered that sparked jealousy
Or deliberate moves used as emotional weaponry
While sitting and watching helplessly
Thoughtless actions by loved ones
Cruel and merciless as being shot by guns
Sitting and watching all this is painful
Behaviours disrespectful and disgraceful
feelings are hurt, pain is searing
Urges to get up and run is overpowering
One's psyche needs airing