Tanja Bakic Poems
- Till A Snowflake Falls *** Till a snowflake falls, ...
- Dark Clouds Dark clouds - Bruised from the inside. The ...
- You Are Well Familiar *** You are well familiar With the ...
- Light *** Light Under the eyelashes—
- In The River I Stand In the river I stand And drink ...
- The Snow Is Falling Onto The I... *** The snow is falling ...
- The Fingernails Of The Dark *** The fingernails of the ...
Born in 1981, she is a Montenegrin poet, literary scholar and translator. Graduated with an MA in English Language and Literature from University of Montenegro. She is the author of five imagistic poetry collections, the first of which was published when she was fifteen years old. Her poetry has received numerous accolades, and has been translated into ten languages and presented at festivals, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tanja Bakic
Till A Snowflake Falls
Till a snowflake falls,
Softly broken on your eyes,
It sleeps and dreams,
But in undertones from the inside
Her secret bed rustles
And leaves bedraggled leaves falling down.
Tomorrow I will know what the sky is.
Today I know all about the water.