Tapera Makadho Poems
- Africa Africa! Your fauna, your flora, i yearn In summer, ...
- Africa, My Dream I hear screams of shattered dreams A dream...
- Love Love dries tears Sometimes calms fears. Love seeks ...
- Death (On The Passing On Of A ...
- Dreams I feel throbs of hidden emotions Gliding in the ...
- Time I sit on the shacky balcony of time Entangled by the ...
- The Stage Was Set The stage was set By the podium they ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tapera Makadho
Your fauna, your flora, i yearn
In summer, winter or autumn
Yet your deep ravines, vast landscapes
Dwells serpents of the west
That suck from your veins
And reap what they sow not.
Biting into my belly is the pain,
Like a spear through my guts
So is the intruder!
In camouflage, silhouetting:
Like a black shadow indeed!
All but to rob us of our gems!
You ought to save your blood
From the cunning vampires,
That stoop like marino sheep
Yet their souls are bloodthirsty.
Brutaloty, murder, rife on ...