Tasadduq Hussain Poems
- An Angel....A Nurse. Struggling between life and death So ...
- Searching For Allah The smile of blooming flowers, The...
- Tragedy In Bangladesh Man is man’s worst enemy when armed ...
- Life As I wander through past in life, And ponder upon ...
- Struggle & Strive Never start to think, you are doing the ...
- Freedom Freedom is knowing the limits of freedom, … where ...
- Love & Solitude Skies are overcast, windy and cold ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tasadduq Hussain
An Angel....A Nurse.
Struggling between life and death
So many are brought to your desk
What a love for humanity
What a care for all
Their sufferings and sorrow becomes your call
You are always there to comfort cure and clean
The desperate lot of fellow beings
Regardless of color, creed or faith
You treat them all as a human race
You are, a beautiful creation of God
Filled with compassion and care for all
She was truly an angel for me, as I recall my hospital stay.