Tatiana Elliott Poems
- If You Were Like A Garden If you were like a garden And the...
- Frozen. Frozen, you’re frozen You’re stuck in the snow You ...
- Sail Away. Sail away dear child this world is not for ...
- The Reminder 'Read my living words and pray; Yes treasure ...
- Return Open Arms and warming smile 'Haven't seen you for a ...
- The Hearing How can you justify being angry at God when there...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tatiana Elliott
If You Were Like A Garden
If you were like a garden
And the world was looking for your weeds
I’d want to see your flowers
And what you ought to see
If the world picked at you
Until they finally found your thorns
I’d want to see red roses
Standing healthy and untorn
If they all gathered round and tried to chop you down
I’d want to build you up and plant you gently on safer ground
And when they harshly clipped at you until you finally fell apart
I’d want to find the pieces and show you who you are
If you were like an ocean
And the world looked for your wrecks
Of the boats...