Tatianna Rei Moonshadow (7/21/92 / Rochester MN)
I'm sixteen. I go to an ALC, where I am in eleventh grade. I've been writing since I was nine years old. My friends mean the world to me.I design clothing and draw a little. Tattoos are my addiction. My goal in life is to find a friend who attempted suicide and ended up with the mental capacity of a six year old and no memory at all. She doesn't know who I am anymore and I don't know where she is.... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Cigarette Over Missing You
- A Different View
- A Love So Tragic
- A Luciferian Love Story
- A Luciferian Love Story (alternate endin...
- All The Drugs In This World
- Almost Paradise
- An Angel's Thoughts
- Angel Of Art (part six)
- Angel Of Healing (Part one)
- Angel Of Hope (part eleven)
- Angel Of Inner Beauty (part nine)