Biography of TD. Kumar
Born in 1940, I saw as a young boy the culmination in 1947 of free India under Gandhis leadership after centuries of colonization and royalties. I was and still now imbued with unique visionary idolism coupled with grass root pragmatic strategy. Combination and connection of ends and means which was Gandhis unique insight. I was trained in physics with masters. Though I was equally interested and soaked in literature and philosophy India, English, American, French, Russian and others. Now, after variety of experience, including Indian Revenue Service leaving the job in 1994 as a senior commissioner of Income Tax. I am a film maker, writer, director and producer. Writer(poetry, prose and articles) , social activist and trainer in HRD and human empowerment using various Indian and western techniques, old and new. My writing spans a large often contrasting area of science, philosophy, spiritualism and social cause. I have some rhymes in my poems it challenges and provokes me to explore new words, phrases and concepts. I offer my poems hoping the reader will get some value and insight. I request them to read it with love because it is offered with love.
- Happiness is the way to happiness!
- Anatomy of Humor and physiology of laugh...
- Music as noise and Noise as music
- Mahabharat- The Great War Epic
- Lesson of anger management
- A Stone is an Energy-whirlpool!
- Friendliness is not just friendship (J)
- Surrender with grace to Grace
- Problem is Solution!
- Self- Development Vs. Self-Realization
- The meaning and purpose of meaning and p...
- Forever Homeless, Alien And A Refugee
- Laundered, white-collar crime
- Kill your darling!
Krishna's powerful principle of positive action
Has been polluted as a 'karma cola' of misty fiction
It is scientific law of cause and effect applied to human life
Value based dispassionate action is 'Bhagwad Geeta's key injunction.
By extending it to a series of birth and rebirth
It has robbed it of punch and urgency of present action
Karma cola has de-humanized us and damned millions of unfortunates by their very birth
Call it casteism or racialism or indifference to people trappe